Ethernet Internet Service is the next generation of communication services for businesses. Ethernet provides greater upload and download speeds for super-fast file transfers with the same reliable service you expect from your T1.Ethernet Access is available in bandwidths from 1 Mbps – 10 Gbps in various increments, granting you the flexibility, scalability and control to choose the right options for your specific networking needs.Ethernet allows business users to securely transfer large data files, utilize hosted applications, and take advantage of flexibility to add speed at any time. Ethernet can reduce costs of equipment setup and operation with a simple plug and play setup. Business Ethernet Service will reduce time spent waiting for large files to upload with synchronous upload and download speeds. Get greater bandwidth at a lower cost per megabit than T1, Frame Relay or Private LineEthernet provides for equally fast downloads and uploads and a dedicated connection provides better reliability and more consistent performance than a shared cable connection or DSL type service. Ethernet speeds are consistent throughout the day so you always get your peak speed, 24/7 and tremendous bandwidth provides access for small, medium and large businesses. Guaranteed Network Reliability – service level agreement guarantees 99.99% uptime.Ethernet business access can reduce subscribers’ expense and operation expense in three ways. Due to its broad usage in almost all networking products, the Ethernet interface itself is inexpensive. Ethernet services can often cost less than competing services due to lower equipment, service and operational costs. Many Ethernet services allow subscribers to add bandwidth incrementally in 1 Mbps increments. This allows subscribers to add bandwidth as needed so they pay for only what they need.Many Ethernet providers allow subscribers to network their business in ways that are either more complex or impossible with alternative services. For example, a single Ethernet service interface can connect multiple enterprise locations for their Intranet VPNs, connect business partners or suppliers via Extranet VPNs and provide a high speed Internet connection to an Internet Service Provider.All Ethernet access share some common attributes, but there are differences. Ethernet Service is provided by the Metro Ethernet Network (MEN) provider. Customer Equipment (CE) attaches to the network at the User-Network Interface (UNI) using a standard 10Mbps, 100Mbps, 1Gbps or 10Gbps Ethernet interface.Basically Ethernet Service simplifies the Network Architecture for business services. Instead of a T1 or DS3 to provide transport of communication services and then have additional equipment to translate that carrier signal, equipment providers have manufactured equipment to extend that direct Ethernet path out to the network and provide direct access to the cloud. This provides better reliability and more cost effective service for lower cost per megabyte of data communication.
Reading up extensively on SEO methods, practices and tools and the advantages of Chicago web design or redesigning, it is impossible to ignore some ground rules. Google is boss. Google is actually, really fair. Google Webmaster guidelines are practical, efficient, clear and the part I liked best – ethical and fair.SEO experts all seem to have reached a consensus and advise that Google guidelines be followed even if loopholes around their rules are found by bloggers, hackers or unethical SEO and Web design firms, because Google WILL find you out, eventually and will then penalize you by lowering page rankings or taking you off their search engine index list altogether – a climatic event amusingly referred to as being ‘consigned to Google hell’. You can maybe clamber back out of this hellhole with extremely ethical, long term white hat SEO though, or exist without Google traffic altogether, but it’s not the same as living happily with.While there are alternate search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Ask, Yandex, Rambler etc most other search engines just don’t have the kind of reach or traffic that Google can offer a website.
So, it’s best to practice smart, long term strategies of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and content optimization along with web redesigning, or the initial designing for a new website to overhaul a website’s page rankings.So our suggestions from a friendly Chicago website designer are:-• Organic linking works best (social bookmarking), as does constantly refreshed or updated content that is high quality, simple and relevant to readers. Said content is great for the Googlebot spiders, and words have higher validity to the spiders than images do. Higher text to code ratio for content is good.
• Using high quality links helps increase merit from other high PR sites which help your site’s PR take a positive upswing.
• Blogging helps, using Google Adwords and Adsense is useful even though it doesn’t add to page ranking and being listed on other directories and search engines certainly helps.
• External links to web pages helps avoid pages on the site drifting into Google’s supplemental index.
• Using variable and a larger selection of keywords and synonyms is also great.
• Using unique titles, HTML and META tags and descriptions, including sitemaps to your website and an original domain name are some other factors that anyone looking for good SEO and web design should be paying attention.
• Shorter URLs, providing more data to spiders, removing duplicate pages or URLs create a friendlier environment for spiders.Making these changes makes a website more search engine friendly, spider friendly, Google friendly. It certainly becomes more user friendly. It’s regularly updated and stays fresh for viewers, and implementing these changes can actually help get you out of Google’s supplementary index if you happen to slide in whether due to black hat SEO, poor content or by accident.According to Eric Enge, “the world of Search Engine Optimization is complicated for many reasons. For example, it is well known that the Google algorithm takes into account more than 100 factors in ranking a web page. In addition, search engines treat their algorithms as highly proprietary for two main reasons: (1) they don’t want their competition to know what they are doing, and: (2) they don’t want web spammers to design sites to get rankings that they don’t deserve. Another reason the SEO world is so complicated is that it has rapidly changed dramatically over the past few years.”
SEO and Web Design Chicago customers would save themselves time, money and trouble if they got savvier.